1. Pop your new fave Iced London bits in your basket and select "Klarna" at checkout.
2. Enter basic information and know instantly if you're approved.
3. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders.
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click.
Rock it first. Pay it later.
Pay later with Klarna
Shop with just a few clicks...
1. Select 'Pay later' at checkout.
2. Enter a few personal details. No card information required.
3. Complete the purchase and your items will be shipped.
4. Receive payment instructions from Klarna via email.
5. Enjoy your Iced London jewellery and pay when you're ready.
Pay in 3. Interest Free.
12 Months to Pay.
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
What are my payment options with Klarna?
If you're choosing to pay later with Klarna, you can pay for your goods via credit or debit card.
What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to pay using Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and email address. All statements will be sent via email. It's important that you provide us the correct details, or you won’t receive the payment information, and consequently, may be liable for late payment fees.
I've been redirected to Klarna's site - is that right?
Yes. If you have chosen to Pay Later, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna's payment site where you can settle your payment to Klarna with your card or with a bank transfer.
What happens if I make a return?If you have made a partial return, An updated statement will be sent to you once size? has received It. With a full return, your statement will be closed once received.
What if I don't pay on time?If you don’t pay within the 30 days, you may be subject to charges. To ensure you pay on time, Klarna will send three gentle reminders. If, after 14 days from your third reminder, you have still not paid the balance, your details will be passed to a debt collection agency, which may affect your credit rating.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …